- Remove excess sauce.
2. Working from the back of the stain, flush with cold water to dilute the stain.
3. Pretreat with a liquid laundry detergent, tamp the stain, and let stand for several minutes.
4. Rinse well.
5. Sponge the stain with white vinegar, and then rinse well.
6. Repeat Steps 3 to 5 until you have removed as much stain as possible.
7. Pretreat with a prewash stain remover, and then launder with bleach that’s safe for the fabric.
8. If the stain remains, rub with a liquid laundry detergent, and then soak in warm water for up to 30 minutes.
Like our page if you like Lynne’s Advice!
If you don’t have the time to follow Lynne’s advice, do one better and Let us do the laundry!